1. "Would you say I have a plethora of pinatas?" We're cooking now!Faerie Mom guessed this one El Guapo from The Three Amigos
2. "[character name removed] up and R-U-N-N-O-F-T."
3. "I'm infested!"
4. "This is the blood of our people, the wolf people, the alligator people, and the moon women from which we gain our strength to rule all worlds. " Faerie Mom says it's Vivi from the Yaya Sisterhood -yup!
5. "In the beginning, the Universe was created. This made a lot of people angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad idea." ETA: Laume has it again! The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
6. "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain." Yes again Faerie Mom! this one is Paul Atreides from Dune
7. "My God! I beat a man insensible with a strawberry!"
8. "Should I fix you some sandwiches?"
9. "You're glumping the pond where the humming fish hummed! No more can they hum, for their gills are all gummed. So I'm sending them off! Oh, their future is dreary....I hear things are just as bad up in Lake Eerie." The Lorax, says Faerie Mom
10. "Oh, some like it hot, but I like it REALLY hot."
11. "Dear Lord, we ask that you bless this food to the nourishment of our bodies. And we ask forgiveness, Lord, for the fornication that [character name removed] and me committed this morning on this very table." ETA: Laume has it! Sister says this in Where the Heart Is
12. "Right turn, Clyde."
13. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." YES! Jules from Pulp Fiction... I love that part! Faerie Mom again!
14. "...what you don't understand is - no, see, no. You can never, never ask me to stop drinking. Do you understand?"
15. "I do not, for one, think that the problem was that the band was down. I think that the problem *may* have been, that there was a Stonehenge monument on the stage that was in danger of being *crushed* by a *dwarf*. Alright? That tended to understate the hugeness of the object. " Such a wonderful tribute to metal music is: SPINAL TAP! Faerie Mom and I must like the same movies!
How ya doing so far?!
ETA - only a few more to go... will you take a guess!?