Sunday, April 13, 2008

Lost In Space

Kind of a space themed day over hear at FTFH! (No alien influence I'm sure!)

Finally finished up my card fronts for the Stampin' Up! Regional Training Seminar I'll be going to later this month. Odd how they got finished so much earlier than I normally would have managed. (Again - not like it was an android doing it or anything!)

Since it's a Stampin' Up! demonstrator event, all materials used are available from the current catalogue. I rather do like the way they turned out! Spent the evening at The Tangiers in Akron listening to UFO with the husband. Here are a few images from the evening: Hit's included "Too Hot To Handle", "Lights Out", "Rock Bottom", "Only You Can Rock Me", "Shoot Shoot" ...you remember them right? Not that long ago!

Lot's of fun had by all!

No comments: