Saturday, July 18, 2009

For an Alpha Phi Girl!

My Niece Mandi went off to Bowling Green State University last fall and I was so excited that she decided to participate in Sorority Recruitment!

Now I've mostly talked your ear off about Chi Omega around here - but I am all about the Panhellenic Sisterhood in every way.

Although her mother, who is my sister Diana, and I both pledged Chi Omega, everyone finds her own place in the Greek system.

And Amanda pledged Alpha Phi!

I wanted to show her how excited I was not to have to share any of my owl beads (just kidding!) so I whipped up this bracelet with some of the Alpha Phi symbols. Can you see the ivy leaves, forget-me-nots, and lily of the valley? Their colors are silver and bordeax, so they are in there too!

I'm very proud of you Miss Mandi and all you are doing to contribute to your chapter and Greek Life on Campus!

No comments: