Sunday, October 18, 2009

Scrapfest 2009: We R Memory Keepers

This adorable chipboard minibook was the We R Memory Keepers make and take.

...and here are the reverse pages. If I am not mistaken, these papers and embellishments are from their "Black Out" collection.

The featured tool for this project was their new "Corner Chompers". Built to cut through many materials such as chipboard, acrylic, leather, and of course paper! I have always hated my corner rounder - now I have one I love! Designed to cut both a 1/4" and 1/2" curve, it leaves none of those irritating notches so many of them do.

I also invested in a new paper cutter - their "Twist Trimmer." This particular set was not yet available, but I purchased them individually at a good deal through JoAnn once I got back home. The cartridges available are straight, perforating, scoring, and scallop. I look forward to adding the stamp, wavy, deckle, and pinking edges too! They are used in conjunction with a magnetic base. This will be a completely new type of system for me - but after throwing out my Fiskars trimmer during Scrapfest after one too many crooked cuts - it's time!

I also can't wait to get my hands on this nifty case to hold all the tools. I must say I do love these products!

No comments: