After we glued down our images, Sarah wanted us to add a color wash, but I had so much fun making circles with my metallic paints on the background I couldn't do it. So I used my new favorite thing, which is my white gel pen, to emphasize them more. We were to highlight some images and label others.
She had us find an "a", "t", and "r" and after I realized they probably didn't spell rat as had first pinged into my brain, I placed in order to spell art. It was interesting to see comments from some other folks playing along who thought they had somehow been less creative by putting them in order. The way I look at, I'm lucky anytime I spell a word correctly without my spell check!
I also laughed when I realized that I was not the only one who created a template to help myself visually crop the images.... Great minds think alike and tool development is a sign of high brain function!