Monday, September 15, 2008

Land of 10,000 Scrapbookers!

Hey folks! I wandered off to Minneapolis, Minnesota last Thursday to attend ScrapFest 2008 at the Mall of America and just got back last night. What an awesome event! Some of you may remember my musings on this adventure from last year...

Once again, Edwina and I got together and had an terrific time. This year we signed up for six classes along with trying to hit all the make-n-takes! Some said that attendance was up by 20%, but the vendor list was down... You can do the math, that equals long lines! (I don't think there were really 10,000 of us, but you never know!) It was still a blast.

I'm still a bit jet lagged from lots of fun, little sleep, and airline delays thanks to our friend Ike the Hurricane so my bags are not even unpacked yet. I'll be getting organized and taking some photos of our projects.

We aren't going to talk about exactly how much I helped sustain the Archivers business base - but I will also show you some of the fun stuff that came home with me that wasn't free.

Stay tuned later this week for details of our mayhem and foolishness!

1 comment:

ALK said...

AWWWWWWWW - Sounds like tons of fun!!! Can't wait to see your pics :-)