Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Complaint Free: Day One

Well, I've done it.
Took the plunge.
I have decided to take the challenge to go complaint free. I want to be more positive in my relationships with others and to be kinder to myself. I know the reasons to be complaint free, and I've gotten a few pointers on how to make it work. I expect that this might be challenging and I know that the key is to just pick right up and start over any time my focus is lost.
I saw this badge over at 37 days, and I wanted to use it here to remind myself that this is an important endeavor, and it is worth working toward despite the fact that we start anew everyday. The story behind the image can be found here. It was made by blogger Donna B Miller, whom I thank for sharing it.
So far I only had to start over twice!
Want to join me?

No comments: