Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap!

Leap Year
Leap for Joy
Leap of Faith
One Giant Leap
Take a Flying Leap
Leap Ahead
Leapin' Lizards!
Leap Frog
Verticle Leap
Leap Forward
Leaps and Bounds
Quantum Leap
Once every four years, whether we like it or not, this action word get's it's own day!
Doesn't just saying it out loud make you want to do it?
I made a series of tiny leaps. Went out to eat at a new place (Yau's Chinese Bistro on High Street in Columbus with the son), ordered a Chao Gui Dew (a food I'd never had and wasn't sure what was it was made of - delicious by the way!), and ate the entire meal successfully with chop sticks - my first real attempt! If you've dined with me you know that I look longly at all the lovely menu items, remark about how interesting things look, and then order the exact same item I did the last ten times I was at the place. We may be talking baby leaps here - but you have to start somewhere!
Make the best of this quadrennial opportunity - LEAP!

1 comment:

KV Creative Designs said...

Hi there,
I am just making some rounds from the posts on my blog from OWOH. Hope you have a Fabulous March!
Artful Blessings,
Kathryn